World Space Week Day 1 - 4.10.2012

Dear All,

Once again, celebrating WSW is like festival to me. I prepared another set of multi-media presentations for new set of audience. The "Journey to the Universe", "R V Alone" and "Accounting of the Universe" are three new presentations I made this time.

Today I began my celebration with Radio - Red FM. I wanted to spread the message to mass and so, I asked RJ Harshil to give a chance for a small presentation. He allowed and journey began.

All present RJs (RJ Devki, RJ Harshil, RJ Aditi...), technical staff and Station head had wonderful time during 1 hour presentation and interactive session. They understood the concept from scratch and we promised each other to meet again. They were also ready to spread one liner astro facts for all during their programs

Place           : Red FM studio
Participants  : 18

Tanmaye Vyas.

No comments:

Post a Comment