World Space Week Day 2 - Presentation 2




Dear All,

Supper experience at my second lecture today at CALORX Teacher's University. It is placed far inside near Greenwoods, 200 ft ring road. I never knew this place before. Nice embience.

Once again 2nd & 3rd year B.Ed students but from Rural area :) The best part was when I started my lecture in Gujarati language...and said that I don't know English :( They were all shocked and I couldn't believe what they were expecting from me. Looking to their expressions, when I said ok ok "I will deliver the lecture in english language" their faces turned happy with broad smile :-D

Wow...1st lecture at AGTC, Navrangpura in Gujarati and 2nd lecture for Rural students in English :)

Anyway...once again it was great time with really enthu students. They asked numerous quetions and enjoyed my multimedia presentation with dropped jaw...

Place          : CALORX Teachers' University
Participants : nearly 200

No comments:

Post a Comment