World Space Week Day 6 :: Prog 1 @ Udgam School

Dear All,

It was wonderful beginning since morning. When I reached Udgam School, it was all nearly set to throw open the exhibition prepared by 10 students.

I was little skeptical for cent percent success of the exhibition as, I asked them to run the show on their own. They were confident and I trusted. All students were very excited and assured me for success.

In the evening, I was very happy to take supper dupper reports from participants. They were very happy for the day. Many classes and parents visited the exhibition hall and appreciated all students for their work and superb models, charts, ppt, etc. Children also conducted quiz and gifted them for their correct answers.

Nearly all visitors gave 5 star rating for their work and appreciated :)

Kudos :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment