World Space Week Day 7 : Program at HLIC

Dear All,

It was really odd for me at first to promote my Astronomy lecture at college by moving from one class to other and ask all to join at auditorium of HLIC and came back home. Paragbhai at HL told me that even if 20-30 attends, it would be nice :(

Frankly, I am called by many for the lecture and here it was otherway round :)

Anyway, when I reached back again at auditorium, more than 50 students were in, and by the time i could set up and start, very few chairs remained empty :) The capacity would be around 250 or so.

I delivered new multi-media here as, they belong to commerce stream. I presented "Accounting of Universe". In the beginning, they were murmuring and making some noise at back but then it turned out to b an interesting to them too. They remained in chair for 1 and half hour...OMG

Yes, at the end, I felt very happy to deliver lecture to very interesting students. They asked many questions and wanted to ask more even after time up...So, I asked to give their names at office and decided to come back again for few curious students.

Place          : H.L. Institute of Commerce
Participants : 300 + with a few even standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment